How to make embed use full height (100%)?

I have set the height of my embed to 100% and when it is embedded, it does not honor that height. Here is the actual embed code.

I added a div around it to try to force the height and I removed the unique ID of the bot from the code, but the rest is as provided by Pickaxe (“Customize your embed”).

Any suggestions?

<div id="iframe-container" style="height: 100%;" height="100%">
<iframe id=VLFEXWUXSW loading="eager" src="https://embed.pickaxeproject.com/axe?id=XXX&mode=embed_gold&host=beta&theme=custom&opacity=100&font_header=Real+Head+Pro&size_header=30&font_body=Real+Head+Pro&size_body=16&font_labels=Real+Head+Pro&size_labels=14&font_button=Real+Head+Pro&size_button=16&c_fb=F3F4F6&c_ff=FFFFFF&c_fbd=888888&c_rb=FFFFFF&c_bb=D1D5DB&c_bt=FFFFFF&c_t=000000&s_ffo=100&s_rbo=100&s_bbo=100&s_f=minimalist&s_b=filled&s_t=0.5&s_to=1&s_r=4" width="100%" height="100%" onMouseOver="this.style.boxShadow='0px 6px 20px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.15)'; this.style.transform = 'translateY(-2px)'; this.style.transition = 'transform 300ms ease'" onMouseOut="this.style.boxShadow='none'; this.style.transform = 'translateY(0px)';" style="border:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);transition:.3s;border-radius:6px;  width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden;" frameBorder="0"></iframe>
</div>
1 Like

Do you have a link to the webpage where you are trying to embed this AI chatbot? That would help us troubleshoot the issue.

Hi Mike. Sorry, forgot to check up on this. It’s an internal client site, so there is no way to provide access. But I think I figured it out. It’s a workaround, but I put a min-height attribute on the container, and that did the trick.

1 Like

Glad you found a solution. Often < div > containers are the culprit. They are responsible for much mischief.