After clicking "about" cant go back to main page

I have tried various navigations.

I clicked “profle” > then “about” and it is stuck in that page and cant go back to main page even by clicking the “logo”. The only way is to click the name and it goes back account which is weird. Please check

Hey Tony, can you provide a little more context? It will help me better understand and then troubleshoot this issue. Are you referring to your Studio page as seen by an end-user? Or something else?

yes, it is studio and seen by end user. After clicking on “profile” (top right) and then “about” page, it doesnt get back to home page even if you click the “logo/app name”. It’s a navigation issue. The only way to get it back is to click your own name after clicking the two lines on top left which brings out the user name at the left bottom corner. I tested it on mobile (iphone)

Can you send me a link to your studio?

it is just a testing studio. https://studio.pickaxeproject.com/STUDIOESTVMKAO11KQB5A

Hey Tony, It seems like you toggled off the button on the home page as well as all the other sections. That’s totally fine, but it removes the button that leads people back into the studio.

I’ve attached two screenshots for your reference.

I have tried toggle it on but nothing changes. The button is always there but none of them bring me back to the main page or the pickaxes page directly. Please check thanks

My workaround is I have to turn on the hero section for navigation to work. My initial purpose was to turn off the hero

When I used two of your studios (Brainisium and Oracle) I saw the buttons and was able to navigate between the various pages easily. Maybe I am missing something. Which studio is this problem occurring in?

You’re able to click because I have enabled the landing page. Previously I toggled off landing page and it wouldn’t work. Anyway, I will come back to this if it affects the workflow. Meanwhile I will just turn on the landing page as a workaround and I think it looks better that way.