Claude, Gemini, Grok… Any plans to include these models?

I’m hearing a lot of good things with Claude in particular.

I was wondering if you plan to add support for additional AI Models beyond GPT.

1 Like

Hi!

Great question. While there’s some reason to believe that GPT4 is still the best (see here), we definitely plan to add more models soon.

Is there anything specific you’d like to do with one of these models you’re finding impossible to do with GPT4?

Nothing specific at the moment. I’m just curious to test out the different responses. I can do this by going to the different platforms, just so much easier testing across multiple models within Pickaxe.

1 Like

I find the responses too slow.

Maybe an integration with Groq (not Grok) might improve latency?

1 Like

Are you saying all the responses on Pickaxe are too slow? Or are you referring to a particular model?

Hey team - Any update on if/when you might be launching Claude models? It’s getting better feedback with regard to its conversational ability for things like coaching. So I’m eager to try it out with my user base.

1 Like

We tried to implement it over the weekend actually. While Mistral made the very smart decision to build their API to be similar to OpenAI’s, Claude’s is quite different. So it was harder than we expected. More updates as events warrant.

1 Like

We just implemented Claude Opus today. We’ll be troubleshooting it for the next day or so. Let us know if you experience any weird issues!

2 Likes