Elevenlabs Integration - broken?

Hi. I was testing the Elevenlabs integration this morning for the first time. It was working fine.

This afternoon I have tried to adjust parameters in the Pickaxe, and it doesn’t seem to be working at all.

I’ve tried setting everything up again in the same way - wondering if the team might be doing work on anything which could be impacting this?

I wasn’t getting any errors on the ElevenLabs integration. Are you still experiencing this issue? Did you get an error message? Did the action circle spin or did it not even appear?

Hey @admin_mike.

Yesterday while the issues were ongoing, the action circle was not appearing. My prompts we’re setup in the same way on the same previously working tool, but for some reason it just wasn’t triggering the eleven labs audio clip.

The later on - this happened (see screenshot). Where the audio player was maybe failing to load?

Today it seems better with a much simpler prompt and small amount of text to render, but still some issues. I’m going to do some testing tomorrow on my more advanced tool.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. I have a feeling I know what was going on. It should be fixed. But let’s continue to monitor the situation.

Thanks @admin_mike

Have tried again today, had one successful render and then two issues (see screenshots). Let me know if this helps narrow down the issue with the team?

@nathanielmhld @nathaniel See here some problems with the actions not getting triggered properly.

Thanks Mike.

@nathaniel @nathanielmhld - another screenshot showing a similar error.

Thanks!

What model are you using?

GPT-4 and using OpenAI API key

I’d try disconnecting and reconnecting the action. Honestly, function calling does sometimes mess up like this. It happens less on newer models (GPT-4o for example). We’ll investigate to see if there’s a problem on our end, but usually adding to the prompt to say something like “When X happens, be sure to CALL THE ACTION” can be helpful.

I had this problem with eleven labs too and I fixed it with a prompt injection:

• “After generating the {your use case} script, always convert it to audio using the Eleven Labs API and present the user with an audio play button”
1 Like

this was really helpful thanks @mjr5house . It’s still slightly not performing as expected, but I feel with some prompt adjustments this will fix the issues. Will report back for anyone who runs into this in the future… thanks all