Improve white labeling

Hello, it would be great if the embeds didn’t indicate the pickaxeproject brand

here is the beginning of an example:

<iframe id=LCM35BFCU6 loading="eager" src="https://embed.pickaxeproject.com/axe?id=Description_pour_Produit_ECOM_0DWVI&mode=embed_gold......
1 Like

Hey Patrick, are you referring to the URL displaying pickaxeproject.com/axe/…?

The embed needs to link to the Pickaxe domain because that’s where the Pickaxe lives. You may want to use the studio for your white label needs instead.

isn’t there another way, like cloaking?

No just the iframe to embed

You cannot remove the pickaxe url from the actual source code of the embed because, as @intellibotique pointed out, that is how it communicates with our servers. Most users will never see this unless they inspect the element in their browser and try to look at the source. This is the vast minority of people.

There is, however, a road less traveled. If hiding that url is really important to you, I suggest you embed your Pickaxe using javascript instead of the iframe This is more difficult, but you will be able to hide the pickaxe url in the header and refer to the embed simply using a div. You can toggle between the two options in the embed customization page. I have included a screenshot for your convenience.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen the choice with javascript, thanks

1 Like

I tried it via a complicated VPS server route, but it’s unstable and sometimes the Pickaxe doesn’t appear. Not sure if it was the open-source code I used. In any case, I don’t recommend the VPS route.

Cool. I will try this method.