Requested features, when?

Is there a timeline when we will be seeing the following features that are stopping most of us from going live with our Studios:

• Email editor (so we can edit the mails the system sends and to make sure they are coming from XXX studio email)
  • Currency editor (at the moment we can’t edit the currencies so the sales pages show $)
  • All strings editable (lot of strings we still can’t edit / translate)
  • GDPR compliance (this is a HUGE issue since studios still loading cookies that aren’t necessary for the use and we need pages to add compliances)

All in all what we need is a more robust Studio that focuses on the admin tools and page editors to actually be able to use it as a place to publish our Studios. For now the landing pages are too simplistic to drive sales and there are a lot of string and currency issues that stop us from going live :frowning:

Note - I am not saying I’m unhappy with the product, I am just very eager to get started and concerned because I feel like I am losing time and money since I can’t go live this point with the Studio. This also means you are missing on your 10% / 8% cut guys. We want to make money and remember, when we make money, you make money.

1 Like

Can you give us anything regarding this @admin_mike ? A roadmap would be nice but any answer would be very appreciated at this point?

Especially important for users and Studio owners from EU so we know if we should ask for a refund on the product since if you are not going to be GDPR compliant very very very soon we simply can’t use your SaaS and will move to other products that can ensure compliance.

1 Like

We resist giving definite deadlines for features because we don’t want users to be disappointed if we miss them. Additionally, we often rearrange priorities based on what we’re seeing within the platform. While we enthusiastically talk with users about features here, we can’t make every feature they request the next priority to implement.

Here’s some updates on your specific concerns:

• Connect API: At the moment, the next big push is to release the beta API connector as a finished product for general use on the platform.

• Editable Strings - We almost have all strings editable within the studio. If you have a list of parts we are missing, please do share it.

• White-labeled emails - We white-labeled studio emails a bit ago. For example if your studio is called “Hurmuli Marketing” the email will come from Hurmuli-Marketing@mail.studio.

• GDPR - While we continue to check off parts of GDPR compliance, the final part to store all data in servers physically located in Europe is not a quick fix. As I’ve tried to be very clear about, we are not currently fully GDPR compliant.