The new changes have corrupted the data entry into each Pickaxe

I noticed around a week ago, you made an initial change late at night which was quickly reverted. This now appeared again last night & remains. I refer to the tabs at the top of the Form creater.
Since then, it appears corrupted, making it very difficult to enter data into the Pickaxe for the last 24 hours.
So, previously i copy/pasted my text from a Word doc into the left-hand panel. I then copied some text from the left panel and pasted that text into the user questions on the right-hand panel.
Since your changes 24hrs ago, this is no longer possible & in addition to that, the question options dropdown (e.g.- Short answer, long answer, multiple choice, etc) covers the text, making it difficult to read what i have entered.

To clarify also, i have logged in & checked another account on a different browser & the issues exists also in that other acc.

Here’s a screenshot of the right-hand panel, showing the options dropdown covering the text.

Hey fablord, to understand better you’ve lost the ability to paste text into the right-hand panel? Is this the crux of the issue?

@admin_mike So, before this recent change, it was possible to copy text from the left panel & paste it into the right-hand panel. This is no longer possible. I’ve noticed also, prior to this latest update, we were able to paste into the left panel direct from Word (including bullet points). The bullets now don’t paste. The other issue i have noticed is (as demonstrated in the screen shot i attached), the Answer option dropdown in the right-hand panel, now obscured the question (user input) beneath it.

1 Like

I will log this. You are correct that we launched a new builder! So there are a couple lingering bugs.

1 Like