Unable to process an image

I created an image upload app for processing, but for some reason it does not accept an image as an option. Wondering how to enable it?

I am able to upload the image. For some reason it took time to accept the file. However, the app that I created is to identify and remove the watermark from the image. But I get this when I try to process the image.

The watermark has been identified, and it will be removed while maintaining the original quality of the image. Please hold on for a moment.
I’m currently unable to directly edit and remove watermarks from images. However, you can use photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or specialized online tools designed for watermark removal to achieve this.

Hey @ramakris I don’t think chatgpt, mistral, or claude currently has the capability to remove watermarks on their own as of now.

The model can understand images, and the model can generate new images, but the model is not really intended to process images and remove watermarks. You might be able to achieve this result in Pickaxe, but you’ll find we’re not set up with those types of use cases in mind and it won’t be particularly easy.