Allow teammates to access/edit Pickaxes

This is what I have in mind, please let me know if it’s achievable, or have I misunderstood the purpose of Pickaxe:

Say I have a bunch of real estate agents as my clients. They each have website of their own, and a list of properties to market.

I want to create Pickaxe for each of them and embed it to their website. The Pickaxe will help website visitors search and suggest properties available for sale.

Since they each market different properties, it seems I will have to upload data or webpage for each Pickaxe, ie train each individually.

Is there a way where I can let the agents upload the data and train the Pickaxe by themselves?

The way I see, it seems not possible unless I grant them access to my Dashboard? This will be a big no no as they may mess up other agents’ Pickaxe.

Unless you tell me this is not what Pickaxe for?

Currently, Pickaxe does not support a collaboration between accounts on shared tools/studios. This isn’t the first time we’ve heard this request, and the use cases certainly make sense! It’s something we will monitor as we continue to build out the platform, but I wouldn’t expect to see it in the near future.

In the near-future, our priorities for development will be:

• Increasing model capabilities
  • Increasing capability of Pickaxes (through features like API Actions)
  • Improving Knowledge Base performance
  • Adding more ways to sell your AI tools
  • Adding more intelligent customer management to Studios

Thanks Mike! I can already think of a workaround: i can create a simple cms that lets user publish new data to a single webpage. Then set the bot to refresh the webpage every x intervals. Will that work?

My next question is: when i get the bot to read a webpage, will the bot follow the links on the page? Logic tells me it wont (probably shouldn’t too!) as it will be an endless pit and consumes too much data storage. Too many moving parts too! But correct me if I’m wrong.

Hey Dean, that should work! The other solution is to simply share your account information with your trusted team members.

1 Like