Automatic AI Builder

hey @nathaniel

I’ve just tried using the automatic AI builder, and after the tool has completed and I click on the button to view the new pickaxe, it redirects to the builder page (Pickaxe Builder) and unable to browse to the new pickaxe, can you please check it out.
there seems to be a 307 status code to temporary redirect to the builder

1 Like

I am experiencing the exact same problem

Hey, im not sure if this is helpful or not, but after you go through the Pickaxe Builder sequence the next step takes you to the builder to finalize the pickaxe and choose the settings or any tweaks you might want.

So the ‘builder’ creates the prompt for you, but the pickaxe doesnt actaually exist yet until you publish/finalize it manually.

I hope this makes sense.

Im not sure about that error code, ive never seen it.

2 Likes

Hi @AlexSosa & @vbrazil02,

I’ve pushed a fix for this! Please let us know if it works on your end, if possible. Thanks!

Hey @stephenasuncion

Thank you for the prompt action. The auto builder is now redirecting to the pickaxe.

On the auto builder there seem to be style issue, is not possible to scroll up once you’ve interacted with the tool. maybe related to the css rule “justify content: center;”

on a different note, is there any documentation related to the new “Act” tab available on the pickaxes? and is this available to ■■■■■■■■ plan

Cheer
Alex

Thanks Alex, it’s working now

The Act tab has been released but isn’t activated for normal users yet. When we officially release our new API Actions feature, this tab will become a powerful place to do powerful things :sunglasses:

1 Like