Can Pickaxe Be Used to Recreate This?

This is essentially what I am hoping to be able to recreate. Is this possible with PickAxe?

https://www.closegpt.ai

2 Likes

What I understand you’re asking is for integrations with your tools? Ability to make calendar appointments, access APIs, connect with Zapier, etc.?

Currently, Pickaxe does not offer these types of integrations. You can expect to see some in the 2-4 months.

It would be helpful to hear which integrations/abilities you’re most interested in. Please post them in this thread. We will take them into consideration.

3 Likes

@mikegioia well done guys for what you have developed so far.

It would be great to use the data generated to trigger other actions automatically. I think the integration with Zapier and Make would be important. The first step could be as simple as sending a webhook as they both manage them.

Also I’d love to see the option to escalate the conversation to a real person if need be.

As the planning ans scheduling software I’ve been selling for 14 years now includes we hooks and json integrations, this would be an amazing addition.

Not sure how yet, but will give this some thought.

I would encourage you to try detailed prompting as the pickaxe team continues to improve the software. I am pretty sure that you would be able to create a bot that could prompt the user to email you/call you in order to escalate as you said.

Yes, webhooks, integration with Pabbly, TaskMagic, and Integrately are VITAL to keep customers.

1 Like

Yeah webhooks would be best…of course this post was a couple of months ago, not sure if they have already started working on it.

We have started developing a beta progrm for integrating with external APIs that use a GET request (i.e. are asking for information from somewhere). If you’re interested in piloting this feature as a tester, please email our support at info[at]pickaxeproject.com.

I would like to automate email addresses to my CRM, ConvertKit.
Once a visitor enters email, I’d like either to “zap” it to my ESP.
Or use an API.
Downloading from PickAxe and uploading to my ESP will eventually get burdensome.
Thank you