Custom tools and Monetization

Hello,

Since Stripe is not available in our Country, can I still use the platform to build Ai Tools and monitize it differently? The Gold plan allows 3 studios. Is a studio connected to using Stripe?

Regards

Currently Stripe is the only payment processor we have integrated with to accept payments in studios. Here’s a brief walkthrough on setting up Stripe within your AI tool.

Studios are web-apps hosted by Pickaxes that have accounts built in as well as our Stripe integration. It’s an out-of-the-box solution for setting up an AI business.

We are aware that Stripe doesn’t work for all countries. If this applies to you, you can still set up your own monetization system on your own website and use our iframes to embed the tools directly into your website.

Hi @admin_mike I am on tier 1, wanted to upgrade as pickaxe seems to do a great job, but the stripe integration seems not to be solid enough?! I am located in Austria, we are using Stripe without any problem here (also using it for other products and services) but when I test a subscription (even with different credit cards) it always gives an error - not authorizing the payment!
Is there a special setting (in Stripe or even in Pickaxe) I would have to go through with the “automated” Stripe integration, as it does not work for me at the moment, even cloning a studio did not help.
Thanks for your feedback which would be very appreciated

Hey Steph, that is strange. We have not heard that specific bug. Can you please provide your studio URL? Who’s receiving the error message (the end-user trying to subscribe or you the Studio owner?

@stephenasuncion and I will check this out.

Thanks for the quick response :+1:

here we go:

I used 3 different browsers (incognito included) so as a new registered guest validating their email verification and then tried to purchase.

Error from stripe translated in plain English:
We were unable to authenticate your payment method. Choose a different payment method and try again.

Thank you very much Mike. Appreciate!

1 Like

Dear Dandeklerk, good morning.
I have the same problem. How did you solve this situation? If you have put your solution online, could you send me the link so that I can follow your example? Thank you

Hi cigrobson,

I have not yet published my solution online, due to the challenge to monitize it with a different payment processor and workflow. In my case I might need custom API integration amongst others. I thought of going the Wordpress route, but it will be costly to get it working, since a number of plugins are required. This will slow down loading speed etc. I am searching for a better way at this stage.