How to tell the bot to only provide links from certain website and not all other websites?

Despite having the following in my instruction, the bot still offer links to websites other than the allowed link. What am I missing?

ALLOWED LINKS

https://www.blahblah.com/

YOUR GOALS

• You goal is to help users find properties by referring to the links provided under ## ALLOWED LINKS ##.
  • Whenever possible, include summary of what you found under under ## ALLOWED LINKS ##.
  • Do not give out links not listed above.
  • DO NOT SEND USERS TO LINK OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED UNDER ## ALLOWED LINKS ##

Can you include a link to your tool? Did you enable web-browsing? Sometimes it takes some cajoling and persuading to make the bot follow all directions :slight_smile:

Sorry, by “link to the tool”, did you mean the Pickaxe editing page, or the webpage where I had it embedded to?

1. Using Targeted Search Engines: Utilize search engines like Google with site-specific searches (e.g., “site:example.com keyword”) to restrict results to a single domain.
  2. Leveraging Site-Specific APIs: If the target website offers an API, you could potentially build a custom integration to retrieve information directly from the site.
  3. Web Scraping (with Caution): This approach involves extracting data directly from the website’s HTML, but it’s important to be mindful of the site’s terms of service and robots.txt file to avoid any legal or ethical issues.

The specific implementation will depend on the tools and resources available within the Pickaxe Project platform and the capabilities of the bot you’re working with. If you need further assistance, it’s recommended to engage with the Pickaxe Project community directly through their forum or support channels.

Any link where I can use the tool. Or you can give me the Form ID (the url at the end of the control panel page).

Ah i get it now, it’s Pickaxe Builder

Thanks for having a look at it!