Multiple Free Member tiers

It would be nice to have the ability to have multiple free member tiers for our studios. For my use case, I am using some bots for my community which is tiered so it would be great to give certain access to some bots but not all depending on the tier they are on.

I’ve thought about this feature. What would be the “gate” to each tier in your opinion? The user clicking on it and signing up? Or would you want to manually control which tier you add each person to?

1 Like

Maybe something like requesting access. For me, I’d probably name my tiers the same across software so users should know what to request. Then having something on the backend where you can manually control which tier they’re currently in, in case of upgrade/downgrade

A great workaround for this is just to tell your users that you’ll add them to the tier they need to be in. In your studio dashboard you can add users to any tier, and they won’t be charged for anything you do.

Currently, most folks that want multiple free tiers support the use case either this way, or just by having multiple studios.

Didn’t know that. That should work for me, thanks!

1 Like