My New Studio - Thoughts?

I used Pickaxe for the first time and it is so smooth sailing that anyone can do this without any coding knowledge.

I build a debt payoff calculator AI which not just calculates but also provides strategies and recommendations based on AI and user’s input. Care to look at it and let me know your thoughts, please.

6 Likes

It’s very cool! Did you integrate an API with it? Use web search? It is a very helpful tool I think.

You should post it in the Studio share thread

Thanks @admin_mike for your suggestion and I will post in the Studio share thread.

I haven’t integrated any API or any web search. Pure prompt engineering.

I really like this. It gave me a realistic perspective of my debt.

1 Like

You might need to take a good look at it, it generated an error when I tried, I tried twice, the second time it generated a whole lot of errors

Thanks for letting me know. Although, I just checked it and worked like a charm.
By any chance, in case if you still see errors - could you send them to me here, please?
Thanks for taking the test drive.

Nice tool!

A few things:

• What is the end game for the studio?
  • What is your monetization strategy?

Recommendation:
Review your color palette. Some text needs more contrast:
Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 18.44.58

Thanks for testing the studio.

I have initiated Google Ads to see how this is going to convert. I have maintained 3 free attempts and then to upgrade.

I will run the campaign until I receive decent traffic (roughly 10,000 visits) and see how that goes. If it doesn’t work, then definitely something to cook up.

Thanks for your suggestion about the color. I will look into it.

1 Like

I suggest adding a CTA at the end of your chatbot answer, such as a link to register for your newsletter (create one if you don’t have one).
Most people will not register, so you need to collect their emails (you can bribe them by giving them 5 extra credits if they register for your newsletter).

1 Like

That is definitely a great suggestion.

I will have to figure out how to get that done.

1 Like

Very nice @keyur , one thing I would change is the heading colors in the output, bit hard to read.
Oh and this warning is after the output: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN api.pickaxeproject.com

2 Likes

I noticed that users come on to the website, tries a few prompts and then move away, which is why now I have disabled the free tier and now everyone will have to pay to use this pickaxe. (I am not referring to the pickaxe community but actual real users who are in need of this calculator). People actually do not value the free stuff, so I decided to delete the free tier.

I appreciate all the help that I received from the fellow pickaxers and I heartily thank you for trying and providing meaningful suggestions.

I have tried to access this, but there are zero uses allowed.

As mentioned in my previous comment, I have disabled the free access, however, I welcome you to try it and I have personally upgraded your account to Silver which means you can now use it as you wish.