Pickaxe and Workshops

I’m creating a workshop, and would like to offer access to my Pickaxe Studio. I’m thinking the easiest way is to sell the program via Pickaxe Studio/Stripe, but I would like to add some sort of automation that on registration via the Studio, would add a registration to the workshop/course as well. The course and prompts would be hosted separately. I looked at embedding the prompts on my Wordpress site, and while it works, it is challenging to get the responses delivered in a way that works. The long and short of it is I’d like payment made at either site, with an automation (e.g. Zapier) that would then simultaneously on payment create a login for the other site. Any thoughts around this greatly appreciated, thank you!

1 Like

We don’t currently offer the solution you’re looking for (i.e. successful payment in a studio being able to ping another external system). This may be something we explore in the future, but we have some other pressing items in the short-term roadmap.

My suggestion would be something like this:

• Create an invite-only studio on Pickaxe. Make it free.
  • Create your workshop on your website.
  • Whenever someone buys your workshop, send them an automated welcome email that contains the invite link to your Pickaxe studio.

This solution would mean people pay for your course on your website, then get access to an invite-only studio as a bonus.

1 Like

That sounds feasible, thank you!