Check out my voice generator!

Created a Pickaxe that’s connected to Eleven labs using actions.

https://beta.pickaxeproject.com/axe?id=Voice_Generator_J0UAD

8 Likes

works great. Would love an option to describe the type of voice i want and it automatically selects it for the generation. Good job though

1 Like

Well done @stephenasuncion

2 Likes

Does not switch to “UK female” as instructed.

An idea: Would be good to have an action that trigger a pre-set heygen account to create an pre-set avatar talking to the script generated in the pickaxe.

The way the ElevenLabs action works right now is that you enter an API key and you enter a voice ID. So when you connect the action, you choose one voice that is set.

This is fantastic. It adds so much functionality to using the tool!

You can achieve this doing the following:

1. Use a form or prompt the user to select from specific voices
  2. Create an action with Make
  3. Pass the response to the Make webhook
  4. Create a scenario in Make with the following elements: webhook, router, elevenlabs, webhook response.
1 Like

This is excellent - well done

It would be really nice if you could do a video on doing a really scenario of connecting a pickaxe to make.com

1 Like

I see talking Pickaxes in our near future! Very cool.

3 Likes

This is awesome - Any chance you can make is cloneable? I’d love to see the mechanics behind the scenes.

1 Like

Can we make a diferent action for each voice ID we want to use, then prompt it to switch based on user input? or is that not possible?

Hi @ihmunro, I’ve created a short video as requested

Hope it helps

2 Likes

Many thanks - apprecaite it

This is so cool, thanks for sharing! Has anyone tried something like this for interactive speech<>text? Text to Speech API for Creating Voiceovers at Scale | Murf AI or AI-Assisted Real-time Agent Coaching

@sjaccaud thanks for sharing. Didn’t know Picovoice but seems a good candidate for a Pickaxe custom action to me

I’ve been using Vapi and waiting for the realtime API