Made a cool studio I want you guys to try

Hello pickaxe team and users, I made a new studio that I wanted you all to try.
Essentially, the bot in this studio gives you the ability to track investments that senators and house of reps are making. Allowing us to finally see and track what these politicians are investing in.

If there is anything more specific you guys think I should add please let me know!

I am currently adding a bot that allows you to track the trades of the House of Representatives.

3 Likes

This is a cool studio! Congratulations on building it. I see you used the API integration system we made to add API calls to your bot so that it could pull up-to-date information about U.S. Senator stock trades.

2 Likes

Yes! I used some API integrations, wasn’t difficult to get paired. Even though I’m not the most technically savvy guy

I was looking for an example of a studio thanks for this!

1 Like

Hi
I am not a US citizen, but I wanted to congratulate you on a great idea and a well-designed and aesthetically pleasing system. It is seriously superb. Do not know if you have thought about it, but the PickAxw training videos are very thin on the ground I think you could get a real YouTube following by showing how you created the site and any other ideas that you might have as you are clearly the real deal.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea!

For any user who creates educational material about Pickaxe or building an AI business, we gladly support and share the content!

One user is building a website about how to make money with AI that he intends to make a hub for information on the topic. We are excited to help support it.

2 Likes

@admin_mike very cool! I just bookmarked that website for future use. Looking forward to seeing what he/she comes up with.

1 Like

Cool - so you are on the Pro Plan. Otherwise custom Actions aren’t available.
Still pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

@jojos , I thought PickAxe only had the “chat” APIs available.
I’d like to do the same thing in another area.
Can I ask you how you did this?
I an also not particularly tech savvy.

I did not know this was possible. Can you elaborate a bit more how can we use this API feature so the bot can get data from APIs?

Hey mosesm, if you have a simple API endpoint that is GET request, chances are we can integrate it into a bot for you as part of our beta API Actions program. That means it is an API call that brings information into the conversation for the bot to use to inform its answer.

is this available to Appsumo members?

Yes, if you have an API that fits the specifications of the current limitations. Feel free to email us at info@pickaxeproject.com

Hi @admin_mike where can I find the specifications for the current limitations? thank you

You can find out by emailing me :slight_smile:

But basically, it’s easiest to integrate if its a GET request REST api.