Email output to user

It would be great to be able to email the output of a Pickaxe to the user. Email and name lead capture > Pickaxe > Email output to the lead

2 Likes

This is a great idea and something we’re working on internally. Thinking about webhooks, actions, etc.

2 Likes

Would I be able to use the webhooks with gohighlevel to create automation and use GHL to send the emails?

1 Like

seconded for this. i came here to suggest it.

even at the start anything that just pings to let us know there’s a new conversation recorded.

thx!

To be honest, without this as a minimum, I’ll probably refund my Asumo deal.

Same here, please let us know when it will be available

I would like to add an extra voice behind this feature. Exponentially increases the use.

1 Like

Dear, I managed to do this some time ago with the beta API function. The lead capture probably needs an integration with Google Sheets plus a webhook that then sends the spreadsheet by email to the respective user.

1 Like

This would be a game changer for this tool. Lead gen is a huge uses case and market.

Yes! Your integration was quite cool. I enjoyed testing it. We will be rolling out the ability for everyone to build these within the next 10-20 days.

once the API link is in place, you will be able to achieve this in Make.com for example.

1 Like