Please allow me to use PayPal as my payment system.

pickaxeproject

Please allow me to use PayPal as my payment system.

Are there any plans to add PayPal to Stripe? Please allow me to use PayPal for payment service.

Is it possible?

3 Likes

Right now using PayPal is not possible. We only have the Stripe integration. We are working on adding more payment processors.

1 Like

I just want to know what the timeline would be, currently, the Studio options are useless with Stripe because it’'s not supported in my country.

3 Likes

What countries don’t permit stripe but do permit PayPal? know on a recent project I spent forever trying to find stripe integration because my user base hated PayPal.

how would this work?

from Perplexity- 1. For businesses based in the EU (except Hungary), Liechtenstein, Norway, the UK, and Switzerland, Stripe actually offers PayPal as a payment method

. This indicates that in these regions, both services are available.

1 Like

Thanks for digging this up @superfaststory! I am currently reading this article about accepting PayPal via Stripe. I will talk with the team about this.

Stripe is only available in 46 countries.
Source:

PayPal is available in over 200+ countries.
Source:

1 Like

PayPal is much more widely available, yes. The main hesitation on our part is it places much more liability on us than Stripe which handles a lot of important financial/tax/liability stuff for us.

If we can use PayPal through Stripe, we likely will do it.

Hi Mike,

any update about the PayPal integration?

1 Like

When can we expect new features? It’s urgent. Nobody in the EU likes to pay in dollars! That looks strange!

You can now set euros as the currency of your product.

Here’s a post explaining how to change currencies in your studio.

If Paypal Integration is done through stripe then also it would not help as many countries do not have stripe. I am from india and Stripe does not support Indian consumers. Your direct integration paypal will help us.