Same-Page Chat Adjustments for Form Output

1. As a form user
  2. I want to engage in a chat with the AI on the same screen immediately after the form’s content is generated
  3. So that I can adjust the output directly without navigating to a new page

Currently users must click a post-output icon to navigate to a different page for adjustments.

…I swear it used to allow this, but now I have to navigate to a new page.

1 Like

Sounds like you want the forms to auto-transition into a chat. Makes sense! Not the first time we’ve heard this request.

We may consider adding a toggle for all forms where users can select whether they want it to kick out into a chat automatically or not.

1 Like

@aloha I don’t understand what you’re asking (not used pickaxe, yet), but is it just a continuation of the output conversation?

Can I add my vote to that request? It seems kinda weird that it doesn’t automatically do it (at least to me).

1 Like

We may add a toggle for this. The reason it does not automatically open into a chat is because some users do not want to open up their responses into an open-ended experience. They want to fence in the experience to one with more rails.

1 Like

The way it works now is perfect as you mentioned it is great to keep users fenced to keep the flow and get to an end goal, this simple fencing is what made me like pickaxe right of the bat, yes put the toggle in if users need it, but keep the default as is. I have created and tested 100’s of GPTs and one of the biggest problem was and is forcing the prompt to keep users on track.

1 Like