What I'm currently doing with Pickaxe

I just wanted to drop in and give you a few examples/use cases of what I’m doing with Pickaxe.

I’m a content and course creator specializing in publishing, printables, and low content. I already have a subscriber base, so I’m currently using Pickaxe to build tools that I can bundle with my courses.

I haven’t used the studio yet for separate payments, although I might do that in the future. For right now, I’m bundling the bot I’m running with the rest of my courses, embedding it on a private page, and using the monthly usage reset.

For the first one, this is for a course I’ve just released, you can see the sales page here if you want to see what’s included and a demo of the bot:

The bot is a public-domain publishing helper. It allows the user to upload public domain books or short stories and generates supplementary content such as study guide questions, author biographies, etc. This allows people to bundle that generated information with their public domain content and publish it on Amazon as new content.

People get 50 uses of the bot a month, and it is reset monthly. I’m using the chat GPT4-o mini API for this, which works well.

My second bot tool, which I’ve also created with Pickaxe, helps people develop card decks, primarily oracle, affirmation, and self-help card decks. Both digital/printable and physical decks are popular on marketplaces like Etsy.

The tool will conceptualize a whole deck based on a keyword and the number of cards people want in it. It will develop the overall look of the deck and then individual card meanings.

After the user approves these, the bot will create individual art prompts for each card image of the deck so the user can create their images either with an illustrator or using some type of art creation tool. I will release that as part of an overall card deck creation training toward the end of next month.

So, I’m having fun with Pickaxe and I’m looking forward to creating tools that I can sell to people who are looking to create, publish, and sell different types of content.

12 Likes

This is really cool, and a really detailed writeup! Thanks for sharing it. I hope users find this post as it has a lot of great information in it!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I am new and looking to learn how to use Pickaxe…

I, too, look forward to creating tools that are marketable! I look forward to seeing anything you create…thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m having fun and enjoying incorporating these tools.

Hey Orlan, I recommend you check out this studio walkthrough video. It will show a lot of the functionality of the tool!

Hey, thank you very much!